AdmissionsBe a part of Carlton Business School for your bright future ahead
Highlights of CBS at a Glance
- Government recognized degree and approved by AICTE.
- Backed by a 18 years old Established Educational Group
- Exclusive modules for students interested in Family Owned Businesses & Start Ups.
- High value programme at affordable cost.
- Bank loan facility. Scholarships for merit students.
- Modern WiFi enabled Campus with Air conditioned classrooms, Library and Cafeteria
- Free laptop, Study Material, Business suit and optional International trip.
- A Bachelors degree in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks. Students waiting for their final results by August can also apply.
- The student should write our In-House test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The student must have written a National Level Management Entrance test approved by AICTE i.e. CMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA Entrance test. Students with other scores i.e. of TOEFL and GMAT are also eligible to apply.
Application form is available at our corporate office or an on line application form can be downloaded from our web site. The filled in application form has to be submitted in our office and we do not charge any application fee. The filled in application form has to be submitted in our office. The cost of the Application Form is Rs. 500.
The selection of student is made based on his Academic Performance, Score in the Entrance Exam, Presentation and Personal Interview. A list of selected candidates will be announced on the CBS website alternatively the student will receive an e-mail soft copy or hard copy to the address communicated by him/her.
The Fee is payable in full at the beginning of each year. All payments have to be made on or before the communicated due dates. The fee can be paid through Online Transfer, DD or through Local Cheque.
LOANS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
CBS offers study loan facility through various nationalized banks.We also provide scholarship to students of merit.
All Banks readily offer education loans to our students as the school fulfils all the necessary credentials required by the bank. Hence, the monetary burden if at all on the students is reduced. They can surely repay the loans after completion of the program and having secured the employment.